We would like to invite you to our IV Annual Meeting of Friends and Padrinos of Ralda+Friends, which will be held in Godall (Montsià, Tarragona), next Sunday, 13th March 2022.
After two years without being able to meet due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we can’t tell you how happy we are to have another opportunity to meet and celebrate the good things we still have to be thankful for.
As is traditional, our meeting will be held as part of the Godall Oil and Asparagus Fair (https://www.millenaria.cat/), which this year changes its format and is being organised in the middle of the village. It is a sign of community, hope and Mediterranean life that we want to share with everyone.
Conditions permitting, our plan will be as follows:
- From 10 am until 11 am: we will receive our friends and sponsors at the Ralda’s house, in Godall (Avinguda de Catalunya, 6-8 in Godall). We will share a welcome coffee and taste our oils.
- At 11 o’clock we will leave to visit the Godall Oil Mill and then we will take a walk to discover the monumental olive trees of the Serra de Godall.
- On the way back, we can stroll around the Fira de l’Oli i l’Espàrrec.
- At 3 p.m. we will go for a calçotada lunch at Temps de Terra (adult menu: 32 euros, children’s menu: 12 euros).
Everyone, except lunch, is courtesy of Ralda+Friends.
We need you to confirm your attendance before Friday, 4th March, at email@example.com
We would like to invite our friends to stay and enjoy the whole weekend in Godall. We recommend two nearby and very familiar hotels:
- Hotel Diego, in Santa Barbara (www.hotelrestaurantdiego.com)
- Casa Rural Lo Molí de Rosquilles, in Masdenverge (https://es.lomoliderosquilles.cat/)
Let us know and we will help you find the best offer at the best price.
Date and meeting point: Sunday, 13 March 2022 from 10.00 am in Godall, Casa de la familia Ralda (Av. Catalunya 6-8).
Please confirm your attendance before 8 March at firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: We will let you know of any changes or new developments in the plan.